Software
Houzz Logo Print
anthonynunc

Need Advice Please

13 years ago
Hello All - I am just starting a lot if work which will be ongoing a few to 6 months. I am the original owner, and will stay in this house. I do not know anything about design, and want to do everything green. I did my concrete 8 years ago, and I love concrete. Restrpping it and, staining it, and finishing with buffed layers if Caurabauba and Bee paste wax. I used Behr wet look 8 years ago. I am hard on floors, and always have dogs. I was hoping for advice on furniture placement in general when all is redone. I am definitely building a ledge if sorts of plywood, and then putting nice vinyl cushions across. This would be the length of the front window. My dogs like to lay on something by the window. There is usually a chase there, but my dog ate it. I attached some photos of the space.
Thanks,
Anthony

Comments (4)