Software
Houzz Logo Print
leslie_powers60

I currently have can lighting. Can I convert my cans for these?

8 years ago
Lucent Pendant No. 302b, Steel Blue, Brushed Nickel, 4 Watt · More Info

Comments (6)

  • 8 years ago
    hello Leslie,

    we have a recessed lighting conversion kit that will work perfectly for this application. if you would like you can place the order and contact houzz and let them know that you would like to add a recessed light conversion kit they will get in touch with me for a custom listing. the recessed lighting kits come in brushed nickel currently but could be modified to Black if necessary. otherwise, you can reach out to Houzz customer service on Monday and ask then.

    and one of the owners of bicycle glass and we would make sure that this ships with a recessed lighting conversion kit. the conversion kits are $29.99 per fixture.

    just reach back out to me here if you have any additional questions but we have an immediate solution that we can apply to this situation for you.

    I look forward to hand making your pendant lights soon.

    sincerely,
    -David
  • 8 years ago

    Hey David

    Thanks so much for your fast reply. That is what I love about Houzz; you can connect with the actual artists that create a lot of these products!

    Not sure how I order the conversion kit as it is not listed on the site and customer service did not really understand what I was asking for???

    I will need a conversion kit for each pendant. Let me know how to complete this as I have already ordered the pendants anyway because they are beautiful and I love them!!

    Thanks David...you do beautiful work that I can see from the pics! Can’t wait to get the real thing!

    Leslie

  • 8 years ago

    Leslie,

    Thanks so much for your order. I have contacted Houzz on your behalf to help speed this project along and will help them make the custom listing needed so that this order can be completed for you.

    I will be in touch here as I finish the listing for you. I'll let you know when I've completed it on my end and I will help liason with my representative to help speed this along as fast as possible for you.

    Thanks again, I can't wait to make these for you.

    Sincerely,

    -David

    Bicycle Glass Co.




  • 8 years ago

    Any idea yet on when these will ship?

  • 8 years ago
    Leslie,

    I will check on this this morning for you and let you know. Happy 4th!

    -David
  • 8 years ago

    Leslie,

    I checked and this is coming right up for shipment shortly. We need to get those recessed conversion kit fixtures on order right away for you. I believe that there is now a SKU for this online, but after checking I see that Houzz still has this pending for some reason. I will do my best to help them push this through for you.

    Best,

    -David