Software
Houzz Logo Print
atif_ali80

Do you have any 12” shelves?

8 years ago
Weathered Gray DIstressed shelf, 36" long · More Info

Comments (14)

  • PRO
    8 years ago

    We can make one for you. What length did you want?


    Stevie

  • 8 years ago

    How much would you charge for an 18" shelf and for a 36" shelf? For the 18" shelf, I'm concerned that the studs in my wall won't line up with your holes. How would you recommend that we do this? Thanks.

  • 7 years ago

    Do you have 3 shelves 48" long in Weathered Grey? I just had to cancel this one as I needed to use a different credit card for my flip. I would love to change this order below to the grey version 48". Let me know..we would need them as soon as possible. If you don't have the grey then I will do the other ones.


    [Punky Hill Distressed Wooden Shelf, 48"x10"x3", With Brackets[(https://www.houzz.com/products/punky-hill-distressed-wooden-shelf-48x10x3-with-brackets-prvw-vr~37599371?lid=23741920)

    Product SKU: 481003C


    $164.50


  • PRO
    7 years ago

    Once the order comes through I can convert the work order to a weathered gray finish then confirm that back to you through this message center.

    Stevie

  • 7 years ago

    I called customer service and Apparently you need to update your stock so I can reorder. That is done by you.

  • PRO
    7 years ago

    I have updated the quantity, please go ahead and order.


    Thank you,

    Stevie

  • PRO
    7 years ago

    I have updated the quantity, please go ahead and order.


    Thank you,

    Stevie

  • 7 years ago
    I hAve placed the order, can you change to grey distressed?

    Thanks
  • PRO
    7 years ago

    Mandy:

    I have received your order and converted the finish for three 48" x 10" shelves to weathered gray.


    Thank you,

    Stevie

  • 7 years ago
    Great, would love them sent out as quick as you can. We are flipping a property and using them in the kitchen. Thanks so much
  • PRO
    7 years ago

    We should be able to ship these out Sunday night.


    Stevie

  • PRO
    7 years ago

    We should be able to ship these out Sunday night.


    Stevie

  • PRO
    7 years ago

    We should be able to ship these out Sunday night.


    Stevie

  • PRO
    7 years ago

    We should be able to ship these out Sunday night.


    Stevie