Software
Houzz Logo Print
sean_masters

What is the inside depth of the drawers?

8 years ago
What is the inside depth of the drawers?
Salvaged Wood Printmaker's Sideboard · More Info

Comments (5)

  • PRO
    8 years ago

    Hi Sean! The sideboard itself is 20" deep so the drawers will be a little shy of that. I'm reaching out to our manufacturer to get a more specific measurement for you. Stay tuned! - Magen @ Nook & Cottage

  • 8 years ago

    Thank you for the response. My apologies, I meant the inside height of the drawers, how tall are they, versus the depth from front to back. My mistake.

  • PRO
    8 years ago

    Not a problem! Based on the dimensions of the unit you're going to be looking at roughly 8" in height for the 9 larger drawers and about 4" for the 3 smaller drawers along the top. I will confirm that with our manufacturer for you!

  • PRO
    8 years ago

    Hi Sean! As promised, here are the exact specs on this piece:

    There are a total of 12 drawers. The top 3 drawers are 3.15" in height, the 9 drawers below are 7.09" in height. The width of the drawers is 27.43", the depth of the drawers is 15.75.

    Please let me know if there is anything else I can help you with!

    Magen @ Nook & Cottage

  • PRO
    8 years ago

    Please note that the design for this item has also been updated.
    We're waiting for them to update through Houzz so here they are in the meantime!