Software
Houzz Logo Print
amanda_mcmorine

Which grey should I choose?!

8 years ago
I just bought a house and have dark chocolate furniture. I'd love to have grey walls throughout but not sure which one to choose. What are your suggestions? Dont mind the mess we just moved in and haven't finished unpacking!

Comments (5)

  • PRO
    8 years ago

    I think you have a nice idea with gray but keep it light, and try to stay true to the color, it could go blue or purple on you. Going in the greige/beige direction might keep your walls light and complement your furniture. Get some samples and try them out prior to dedicating yourself. Good luck!

  • 8 years ago

    Sw repose gray is nice and warm and not too dark. I kind of like an off white with the color tones you have, like Zurich white or bm classic gray.

  • 8 years ago
    With the color of your floors and the brown furniture, I wouldn't do gray walls. I think you need a warm color. Good luck.
  • PRO
    8 years ago

    Unless you are planning to change out the floor and furniture I would steer clear of gray.

  • PRO
    8 years ago

    I agree with Designer Drains.

    But if you are going to do a gray you need to stick with a "Griege" color that has a warm tone to it opposed to cooler.

Sponsored
Peabody Landscape Group
Average rating: 3.5 out of 5 stars8 Reviews
Franklin County's Reliable Landscape Design & Contracting