how do I get a sample of rug
8 years ago
Related Stories

DECORATING GUIDESGet Floored by a Bold Area Rug
Jolt your rooms to life with a stirring color, striking pattern or even both underfoot
Full Story
RUGS10 Tips for Getting a Dining Room Rug Just Right
Is the rug you’re considering the right size, shape and weave for your dining room? Here’s what to keep in mind
Full Story
DECORATING GUIDESGet Clever With Area Rugs for Warmth and Beauty
Give feet a soft landing, protect your floor, hide a stain ... with area rugs in your arsenal, you can win any flooring battle
Full Story
DECORATING GUIDESGetting the Room Right: Part I
Great Spaces Show How to Avoid the Top 10 Decorating Mistakes
Full Story
LIFEThe Polite House: How Can I Kindly Get Party Guests to Use Coasters?
Here’s how to handle the age-old entertaining conundrum to protect your furniture — and friendships
Full Story
FUN HOUZZEverything I Need to Know About Decorating I Learned from Downton Abbey
Mind your manors with these 10 decorating tips from the PBS series, returning on January 5
Full Story
LIFEYou Said It: ‘Just Because I’m Tiny Doesn’t Mean I Don’t Go Big’
Changing things up with space, color and paint dominated the design conversations this week
Full Story
RUSTIC STYLEGet Your Rustic On for Log Cabin Day!
Celebrate rugged good looks and simpler times with a gallery of 10 gorgeous log cabins across the U.S.
Full Story
DECORATING GUIDESA Mobile Home Gets a Bohemian-Chic Makeover
Designer infuses world traveler’s guesthouse with tribal textiles, Moroccan tiles and kilim rugs
Full Story
GREAT HOME PROJECTSHow to Get New Carpeting
Carpeting adds a layer of warmth and softness to a space. Here's what to know about today's materials, costs and trends
Full Story

Rugs Done Right