What product can I use to seal this table and will it change the color
8 years ago
Related Stories

DIY Projects: Changing Your Look by Changing Your Table Arrangements
A guide to table decorations
Full Story
BOOKSCan Tidying Up Result in Life-Changing Magic?
Organizing phenom Marie Kondo promises big results — if you embrace enormous changes and tough choices
Full Story
DIY PROJECTSMake an Upholstered Headboard You Can Change on a Whim
Classic stripes today, hot pink tomorrow. You can swap the fabric on this DIY headboard to match your room or your mood
Full Story
FURNITUREFurniture Makeover: Changing Table Grows Up to Become a Chic Bar
See how this secondhand changing table from the ’80s transforms into a stylish adult beverage station
Full Story0

LIFEThe Polite House: How Can I Kindly Get Party Guests to Use Coasters?
Here’s how to handle the age-old entertaining conundrum to protect your furniture — and friendships
Full Story
LAUNDRY ROOMSWhere Can I Hide My Laundry Area?
It’s a case of now you see it, now you don’t with these 10 clever ways of fitting in a laundry zone
Full Story
LIFEThe Polite House: How Can I Tell a Construction Crew to Pipe Down?
If workers around your home are doing things that bother you, there’s a diplomatic way to approach them
Full Story
THE POLITE HOUSEThe Polite House: Can I Put a Remodel Project on Our Wedding Registry?
Find out how to ask guests for less traditional wedding gifts
Full Story

LATEST NEWS FOR PROFESSIONALSDesigning a Business: How Can I Add Income Streams?
Design business coach Chelsea Coryell offers up several easy ways pros can increase their cash flow
Full Story

Comment