I love the fireplace! What brand is the insert?
13 years ago
Featured Answer
Sort by:Oldest
Comments (8)
- 12 years ago
- 12 years ago
- 10 years ago
- 10 years ago
- 10 years agolast modified: 10 years ago
- 2 years ago
- 2 years ago
Related Stories

LIVING ROOMSHow to Convert Your Wood-Burning Fireplace
Learn about inserts and other options for switching your fireplace from wood to gas or electric
Full Story
REMODELING GUIDESModern Metal Fireplaces Open World of Possibilities
Allowing way more natural light than traditional fireplaces, and with some not even needing a vent, metal fireplaces are a major improvement
Full Story
FIREPLACES12 Hot Ideas for Fireplace Facing
From traditional brick to industrial steel, there’s a fireplace cladding here to light up your design
Full Story
KITCHEN DESIGNSingle-Wall Galley Kitchens Catch the 'I'
I-shape kitchen layouts take a streamlined, flexible approach and can be easy on the wallet too
Full Story
DECORATING GUIDESThe Dumbest Decorating Decisions I’ve Ever Made
Caution: Do not try these at home
Full Story
REMODELING GUIDESDesign Dilemma: How Do I Modernize My Cedar Walls?
8 Ways to Give Wood Walls a More Contemporary Look
Full Story
EXTERIORSHelp! What Color Should I Paint My House Exterior?
Real homeowners get real help in choosing paint palettes. Bonus: 3 tips for everyone on picking exterior colors
Full Story
LIVING ROOMS8 Reasons to Nix Your Fireplace (Yes, for Real)
Dare you consider trading that 'coveted' design feature for something you'll actually use? This logic can help
Full Story
KITCHEN DESIGNHot Ideas and Tips for Coffee and Tea Stations
Let options like drawer inserts and built-in coffeemakers percolate now, so your hot-drinks station can best serve holiday guests
Full Story
FIREPLACESWhat Goes With a Redbrick Fireplace?
Play up or tone down your redbrick fireplace by pairing it strategically with other colors and materials
Full Story
WEST ELEVATION ARCHITECTS INC