Software
Houzz Logo Print
shakila_hashmi

Beautiful. Where do you source the windows and doors? Thanks.

13 years ago
Thanks
David's House · More Info

Comments (8)

  • PRO
    13 years ago
    The windows and glass doors are from Pella (www.pella.com)
  • PRO
    13 years ago
    Unfortunately its not for sale. If you're interested in creating a custom design inspired by this home, feel free to email me at info@davidsmalldesigns.com.
  • 13 years ago
    How much would it approximately cost me if I plan to make my house?
  • PRO
    13 years ago
    I'd be happy to provide you with a design quote. Give me a call at 905-271-9100 and ask to speak to Rebecca. Looking forward to hearing from you!
  • PRO
    8 years ago

    This house is amazing and so beautiful. I'm working on a design project for my architecture class, and I want to use some of your ideas for the house i'm constructing. If your able to, is there any way that you could send or show pictures of the floor plan or design? That would be great. Thanks!

  • 8 years ago
    Are these Pella windows the architect contemporary series?
  • PRO
    8 years ago

    When this house was built the arch contemporary series wasn't available. These windows were a part of Pella's standard offering over 5 years ago. However, their contemporary series would be a great fit for this style of home.