Software
Houzz Logo Print
mefforde

IDs for these cuties please!

8 years ago

I’m looking for some help in regards to the identification of these. Any and all help and information is greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance. I have been gifted most of these guys or been tasked with reviving them but I'm a newbie succulent caretaker so I’ve come for some guidance!



I believe this is “red headed Irishman”



Gasteria? But I have yet to find a close match online with images or descriptions.



These two ar difficult for me. The one toward the left of the pot gets considerably darker toward the leaf edge and also the lower/older leaves are darker as well. The one toward the right of the pot has the thinnest pink line around the entire edge of the leaf.



The tall guy in the middle of this photo was given to me to revive. He’s doing well but I have no clue as to who he is.



She’s so pretty! But again, I’m at a loss as to who she is. she didn’t like being repotted I don’t think. She was previously in a container with no drainage and just her original soil which was dry and compact. The container was then filled with what seemed to be play sand. Now I have her in a gritty mix. As hard as I tried not to, some of her powder rubbed off(despite me wearing gloves and being oh so gentle) and she’s dropped some leaves. And now where her powder was rubbed off, those places on her leaves seem very dry. Anything to help this condition?



This lovely is huge! She has a bit of pink at the very tips and is constantly producing babies on stems underneath of her. She is in a pot outdoors with an opuntia. Seems to be very happy.


Any help at all on these guys is so appreciated. I’ve been bitten by the bug and love taking care of these cuties. Thanks again for any help/tips/advice you may offer!

Comments (3)