Software
Houzz Logo Print
lookiluus

Therma Tru & Larson Screen-Away doors - good quality?

8 years ago
last modified: 8 years ago

I hope you guys can help!

I am considering buying this door (2 panel) from Dubell Lumber Co, as well as this storm door. Does anyone have any experiences with either of these doors? I've read about the crap quality and customer service of Therma Tru, but most (if not all) were referring to their fancy front doors. I've also read about issues people have had with those roll-up screen storm doors. It's all making me weary.

Can anyone give advice on what to get if not either of these? They're for my back door entry that leads to a yard that's not fenced in yet. I also thought to just add a storm door and push the back door replacement for later. I also figured a new storm door’s weather stripping will stop the draft problems and rain entry (under the door) that I have with the one. I don't currently have any rot issues. And whether I keep this door or not, the door in place will be aligned.







All opinions are welcome!

Sponsored
Whisler Home Improvement
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars9 Reviews
Franklin County's Committed Home Improvement Professionals