I really like the vanity. Do you remember where you got it from?
8 years ago
Related Stories

FUN HOUZZEverything I Need to Know About Decorating I Learned from Downton Abbey
Mind your manors with these 10 decorating tips from the PBS series, returning on January 5
Full Story
BATHROOM MAKEOVERSWhat I Learned From My Master Bathroom Renovation
Houzz writer Becky Harris lived through her own remodel recently. She shares what it was like and gives her top tips
Full Story
HOMES AROUND THE WORLDWorld of Design: 11 Book Lovers and Where They Like to Read
Bibliophiles across the globe reveal their top books and favorite reading spots, from a 2-story library to an artfully curated book nook
Full Story
TRENDING NOW21 Stunning Vanities From Popular New Bathrooms
Rustic wood tones, rich colors and floating units show up in the top bathroom photos. Which looks do you like best?
Full Story
REMODELING GUIDESWhere Do I Start When Renovating My House?
Eager to get going on a project but not sure where to begin? Read this practical guide to getting started
Full Story
FEEL-GOOD HOME12 Very Useful Things I've Learned From Designers
These simple ideas can make life at home more efficient and enjoyable
Full Story
BATHROOM VANITIES30 Furniture-to-Vanity Conversions You’ve Got to See
Readers share costs and how-to details on their cherished one-of-a-kind bathroom vanities
Full Story
INSIDE HOUZZSee a Couple’s New Spa-Like Bathroom From Lowe’s and Houzz
The sweepstake winners’ master bathroom gets a makeover with a new shower, tile and storage space
Full Story
BATHROOM DESIGNBathroom of the Week: From Cave-Like to Bright and Modern
A Texas couple work with their designers to freshen up an aging master bathroom that felt dark and dreary
Full Story
MOTHER’S DAYStyle Sense and Spatulas: The At-Home Gifts You Got From Mom
The woman who gave you life gave you heirlooms and original artwork too. We’re celebrating it all for Mother’s Day
Full Story

Comment