Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
joanne_hulse

taupe paint wall coverage that compliments White Dove

Joanne Hulse
5 years ago
In the middle of a kitchen remodel. Quartzite Taj Mahal countertops with White Dove BM cabinets. Back splash will be Walker Zanger Brownstone 2 X 6 subway tile. Floors will be a medium white oak. The house is a late 80’s home where the walls are not ending, each room falls to the next. Need help choosing a color to compliment the kitchen but the entire house.

Comments (21)

• melissa20
    5 years ago

Sherwin Williams worldly grat (7043). These cabinets are BM White dove.

• melissa20
    5 years ago

Worldly gray (spelling)

• houssaon
    5 years ago

You could do White Dove in matte on the walls. That way the counter top will really be the star of the show.

• Gretchen
    5 years ago
    BM Bleeker beige or Manchester tan
  • blondelle
    5 years ago
    That floor color has an awfully lot of red in it which I don't feel compliments the granite or backsplash. Will look more red in a larger expanse. I would go to an ashier tone and maybe a touch darker.
  • PRO
    Color Zen
    5 years ago

A light & very subtle blue/green/gray or blue/gray would be complimentary and get you out of the all beige zone :)

• Joanne Hulse
    Original Author
    5 years ago
    Better representation of the flooring. That is only a very small piece of the pie.
  • dominos
    5 years ago

I have that combo and painted BM Pale Oak

• PRO
    Diana Bier Interiors, LLC
    5 years ago

Try BM Carrington Beige, Crown Point Sand, or Wheeling Neutral.

• lmmcnitt
    5 years ago
    One more-Monroe bisque. Depends on how deep you want your color. I use Monroe in many areas of my home with white dove trim. I like it because it looks like a different color in different lighting. It is tan but can look like it has green in it. It’s a very rich color-used to be a pottery barn neutral.
  • Joanne Hulse
    Original Author
    5 years ago
    One of these have to work.
  • pcweary
    5 years ago

Benjamin Moore Affinity color..Pashmina

• chispa
    5 years ago

BM Grant Beige might work, but you need to test in your space.

• Joanne Hulse
    Original Author
    5 years ago
    Finally completed but now I need a paint wall cover
  • Anna
    4 years ago

Beautiful kitchen congratulations. I like small table in the middle of the kitchen.
    Most kitchens in Europe have them. May I ask is the table 42” or 52” and where did you get it? Thanks

• Joanne Hulse
    Original Author
    4 years ago

The table is 42 “ drop leaf. It’s from a very old farmhouse in New Hampshire. The legs were not level and were modified from a crooked old farmhouse. Lovely find 25 years ago. ❤️

• PRO
    Diana Bier Interiors, LLC
    4 years ago

Very nice kitchen--love your choices!

When is your floor being installed? I'd wait on selecting a paint color until the flooring is in, as it can affect the way the color looks.

• mark_rachel
    4 years ago

Look at Clay Beige BM or something else in the off white collection. Edgecomb Gray is nice too. It all depends on your lighting. Make sure you get samples & try them.

• Joanne Hulse
    Original Author
    4 years ago

Flooring has been installed. California Classic 8” wood floor. Paint has been done Dunn Edwards Sandstone

• Joanne Hulse
    Original Author
    4 years ago

Latest photos with paint, tile and flooring

Sponsored
Dave Fox Design Build Remodelers
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars49 Reviews
Columbus Area's Luxury Design Build Firm | 17x Best of Houzz Winner!