Software
Houzz Logo Print
amanda_mullins54

Ordered this mailbox with out the post

8 years ago
Can I please order just the post?
Urban Modern Mailbox, With Lock, Back Opening, Zincalume, Silver, Standard Post, · More Info

Comments (7)

  • PRO
    8 years ago

    Absolutely! Would you like the stainless steel post, the standard post (this is a zincalume powder coated steel post-matte gray in color) or the robust post (same matte gray in color and little larger in diameter)? I will have to go through Houzz to get you the correct pricing and let them submit it to you.


  • PRO
    8 years ago

    attached are pictures of the posts.


    Stainless Steel Post


    Standard Steel Post


    Robust Post

  • 8 years ago

    I got one that will work - thanks!

  • PRO
    8 years ago

    Hi, You should have received your robust post Tuesday, August 7th. What does this message above mean? Just want to make sure I understand. Thanks!

  • 7 years ago

    I would love to see better pics of the mailbox -- at a house , different views from the back, etc

  • PRO
    7 years ago

    We apologize we did not respond to this message at the end of this thread. It was overlooked! I will attach different customer photos of mailboxes so you can see different views. They will be different color mailboxes but maybe it can give you an idea of the "look" of our mailboxes. Our silver mailbox is a beautiful silver color. Below you will see different posts with our mailboxes that we sell. Also, we have two different casings of mailboxes, one which is a zincalume casing which is a light matte gray and we have a stainless steel casing which is little darker and shinier just like stainless steel appliances. We have a stainless steel post which matches the stainless steel mailboxes which is more of a square post. The skinnier post you see below is a standard post and our robust posts are just a little larger in diameter than the standard posts. Please contact us back with further questions.












  • PRO
    7 years ago

    The next to the last picture should not have been included. Someone smashed and vandalized a customers mailbox...so ignore that pic!