Software
Houzz Logo Print
clanee

Size

13 years ago
What is the size of this lovely room?
home designs · More Info

Comments (5)

  • PRO
    13 years ago
    last modified: 13 years ago
    The room is about 8 feet by 12 feet. The interesting thing about this room is that it was a previously unused space. This is on the second floor and was originally part of the entry. The space was so small and tall that it felt like a silo. I had the idea of putting in a floor and separating the two spaces and now the homeowners are happy to have this cozy space to relax in.
  • PRO
    13 years ago
    I hope that this attaches this time. I am attempting to attach a photo of the entryway which is below the library. As you can see, the entry is still spacious and inviting without the second floor and now they also have a library.
  • 12 years ago
    Wow! that is so impressively done, and even more impressively creative! bravo!
  • PRO
    12 years ago
    Thank you so much. I am happy with the results and even happier that the client is in love with the new library space and entry.
  • 12 years ago
    This is beautiful, what is the color of this cabinetry ?