Software
Houzz Logo Print
audreyhanson

Sturdiness of Base

8 years ago
This table looks like exactly what I want. However, when looking at it in the photo, I am wondering what happens if a large person stands up with their hands on the table, will it tip over? Is the base heavy enough to prevent this?

Thank you,

A. Hanson
Bridgeport Dining Table, 70" · More Info

Comments (2)

  • PRO
    8 years ago

    Thank you for your interest in Clearwater. I think this photo makes this table look top heavy. It is not at all the pedestal is very large and solid wood. There is also a strong cross support under the table top. We have made this very popular table for over 10 years and have never had any issues with stability. Thank you again please let us know if you have any other questions.

  • 7 years ago

    It is a solid piece of furniture. It does not wobble at all!