I love this photo!
8 years ago
Related Stories

FUN HOUZZEverything I Need to Know About Decorating I Learned from Downton Abbey
Mind your manors with these 10 decorating tips from the PBS series, returning on January 5
Full Story
INSIDE HOUZZInside Houzz: Updates to the Houzz App for iPhone and iPad
With a redesign and new features, the Houzz app is better than ever
Full Story
LIFEYou Said It: ‘Just Because I’m Tiny Doesn’t Mean I Don’t Go Big’
Changing things up with space, color and paint dominated the design conversations this week
Full Story
DECORATING GUIDES20 Great Ways to Display Family Photos
Turn Some Favorite Memories Into an Art Wall You'll Cherish
Full Story
TRAVEL BY DESIGNPro Secrets for Taking Fantastic Travel Photos With Your Phone
When great design and family antics catch your eye, capture the memories with photos that tell a story
Full Story
ORGANIZINGHelp for Whittling Down the Photo Pile
Consider these 6 points your personal pare-down assistant, making organizing your photo collection easier
Full Story
LIFEEdit Your Photo Collection and Display It Best — a Designer's Advice
Learn why formal shots may make better album fodder, unexpected display spaces are sometimes spot-on and much more
Full Story
LIVING ROOMSThe Most Popular Living Room Photos of 2015
Sectional sofas, vaulted ceilings and custom built-ins are just some of the features that made a big showing this year
Full Story
GREAT HOME PROJECTSHow to Design a Family Photo Wall
New project for a new year: Display your favorite images of loved ones for the most personal gallery wall of all
Full Story
ORGANIZING4 Questions to Help You Organize Your Favorite Photos
Organize your keeper photos with a system that's just right for you, whether it's in the cloud or you can hold it in your hand
Full Story

Comment