Software
Houzz Logo Print
theberge

Lantern

13 years ago
Where is this from?
Louis Xiv · More Info

Comments (5)

  • 13 years ago
    Looks like a light I recently purchased from Lantern & Scroll (you can find them on here or Facebook). They were so great to work with! And their prices were awesome, here's a picture from our house. Cheers!
  • PRO
    13 years ago
    I can personally sell you this lamp. it is made on the westbank in Louisiana. You have to have a contractors license to buy from them directly.
  • PRO
    13 years ago
    This is a Bevolo fixture! You can take a look at the French Quarter Yoke on our website - www.bevolo.com. Thanks!
  • PRO
    12 years ago
    That is a Flambeaux lantern. I did not purchase that from Bevelo.
  • 7 years ago

    Actually it is a Bevolo. Flambeaux places their logo on the top bar and it has a black background on the print. Bevolo places it on a brass/or copper plate on the bottom of the lantern which this clearly has.