0

Has anyone installed Provenza LVP Finally Mine?

Kyla F
September 22, 2018

We really like the sample we've seen but can't find any photos of it online. If you have installed would you be willing to share pics and let us know what you thought of the install process? Thanks!

• Kesha

Following, as it's on my list as well.

• Karen
    I am very happy with Provenza Finally Mine.
    Kyla F thanked Karen
  • Kesha
    I'm getting ready to order finally mine after a long 4 months of deciding between flooring.
  • Kesha
    Karen, there is only one knot in the large sample board I have and from what I see in the Provenza online picture. There's more knots in it in real life I now see.
  • Karen
    I am very happy with the way the floor came out. I was also worried about it because I never saw an image of it in a room. I have received a lot of complements on the flooring.
  • Kesha

Here's pics of our Provenza samples.

• Kesha

Pictures of my. Provenza Finally Mine sample. Karen, it looks a bit different than in your house (theres not any dark knots in my sample board).

• Karen
    Here is a close up of the floor. I don’t feel the the knots are really dark. The floor seems a little darker than the sample when laid out in the room, but I really like it. I wouldn’t want it any lighter.
  • Kesha
    Karen, I really love the color. It's looks way different to me than my sample board. The knots I noticed on yours in your kitchen aren't represented on my sample.

You have "Finally Mine"?
  • Karen
    Yes, I have Finally Mine.
    Tateosian Design

Kesha did you end up using finally mine?

• emaldrich

How has this line worked out for those of you who had it installed? Really interested to know if you've had any problems with it! Thanks in advance!

• Kesha
    <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?><md>Tateosian, I did finally choose finally mine.
  • emaldrich
    And have you had any problems with it so far, or is it perfect?!