The room is so beautiful!! Can I ask where the bed is from? Thank you!
8 years ago
Related Stories

REMODELING GUIDESAsk an Architect: How Can I Carve Out a New Room Without Adding On?
When it comes to creating extra room, a mezzanine or loft level can be your best friend
Full Story
TRENDING NOW8 Beautiful Blue Powder Rooms From Spring 2020’s Top Photos
See how this classic color can add style, surprise and serenity in various ways to a small space
Full Story
LAUNDRY ROOMSWhere Can I Hide My Laundry Area?
It’s a case of now you see it, now you don’t with these 10 clever ways of fitting in a laundry zone
Full Story
LIVING ROOMSSmart Ideas From Beautifully Organized Living Rooms
Keep your living areas tidy by building in clever storage or choosing furnishings and accessories for neat displays
Full Story
DECORATING GUIDES9 Lessons We Can Learn From Drawing Rooms
Let these formal rooms inspire you to create entertaining spaces that encourage conversation, music and games
Full Story
LIVING ROOMSIdeabook 911: How Can I Make My Living Room Seem Bigger?
10 Ways to Make a Small Space Live Large
Full Story
BEDROOMSRoom of the Day: From Laundry Room to Shabby Chic-Style Master Suite
A Florida bungalow addition mixes modern amenities with pieces of the past, thanks to a homeowner’s love for using old things in new ways
Full Story
LIVING ROOMSRoom of the Day: A Minneapolis Living Room Goes From Dim to Delightful
A Craftsman-style living room gets lightened up, giving a family some space to gather and play
Full Story
TRENDING NOW4 Great Ideas From Popular Living Rooms and Family Rooms
These trending photos show how designers create living spaces with style, storage and comfortable seating
Full Story
FUN HOUZZEverything I Need to Know About Decorating I Learned from Downton Abbey
Mind your manors with these 10 decorating tips from the PBS series, returning on January 5
Full StorySponsored
Leading Interior Designers in Columbus, Ohio & Ponte Vedra, Florida

Comment