Software
Houzz Logo Print
cherelle_german

Living Room Remodel ( Before and After )

8 years ago
last modified: 8 years ago

Here was our living room before in our fixer upper

Before







After





Check out the full living room remodel reveal on my blog:

Living Room Remodel

Thanks for checking it out!

www.TheInspiredPrairie.com

Comments (15)

  • 8 years ago
    Wow, looks like a lot of hard work! Nicely done! I especially love the blue accents! Great job! :)
    Cherelle @ The Inspired Prairie thanked Brianna
  • 8 years ago

    What an incredible transformation. I am blown away. Beautiful!

    Cherelle @ The Inspired Prairie thanked amykath
  • 8 years ago

    Love your style!

    Cherelle @ The Inspired Prairie thanked imacamper
  • PRO
    8 years ago

    *I just fainted, this is incredible. You guys are so amazing.

  • PRO
    8 years ago

    Beautiful!

  • 8 years ago
    Wow
  • 8 years ago
    last modified: 8 years ago

    I like the work you did on the room. I am having a difficult time finding the window you enlarged per your blog. I saw the before room here on this post and in your blog. I saw the window enlargement you made. But the window is in the middle of that wall you show as the 'after' (I think) and it doesn't appear. Is it a different wall in the same room?






    ^I know that the windows you show in this 'after' pic are mirrors.

    Please show us where the new expanded window is in this room :)

  • PRO
    8 years ago

    What a cozy new space! Congrats on a unique transformation.

  • 8 years ago

    Denita- Thank you! Yes this is the correct wall with the original small window and those two mirrors on each side were put there to create more of an open space and look like more windows :) .


    I was trying really hard to capture the new window in the pics, but like I said on the blog, ( I am struggling with taking indoor photography haha ). So I snapped a picture of the window, and its definitely not good quality and is quite dark, but it shows the new window!


    Before with small window



    After with new window



  • 8 years ago

    Oh! I see it now. I didn't see it on the blog. Thank you for updating your post.

  • 8 years ago

    I actually just snapped the pic right now, just to show ya ;) !

  • PRO
    8 years ago

    Love the blue accents. Nicely done.

  • 8 years ago
    OMG ingenious, how on earth did you come up with this? I think you are very talented. Congrats!
  • PRO
    7 years ago

    Looks great!