Software
Houzz Logo Print
tinamarieme

15 years ago
What color is on the wall? Please!
House in Sonoma · More Info

Comments (7)

  • PRO
    15 years ago
    Valspar's Wall Street is a similar color.
  • PRO
    14 years ago
    The colorist created a custom color using Benjamin Moore Stone, these are her notes: .05 Benjamin Moore (reformulate color as a special match from Yolo Colorhouse). Please see this post about trying to match colors online, which I have talked incessantly about; http://morethanarchitects.wordpress.com/2012/03/18/what-color-did-you-use-on/
  • 13 years ago
    The color looks like what I have in my living room....Benjamin Moore "Indian River".
  • 13 years ago
    This is really beautiful. I am glad Julei has a lot of patience with answering the same questions about the paint color.
  • 13 years ago
    The colour is beautiful - just what I'm looking for in the bathroom.
  • 12 years ago
    Julie, Are the cabinets vanity height or cabinet height like in a kitchen. What is your opinion of higher cabinets in a bathroom