Software
Houzz Logo Print
grizzly1406

I love this floor plan! CAn you share the floor plan?

13 years ago
Cortona Kitchen · More Info

Comments (23)

  • PRO
    13 years ago
    If you provide your email I will send you some information regarding plans. Thanks!
  • 13 years ago
    We saw this house on the Modern Homes Tour and fell in love. Could we also get some information / floor plans on this house? Have 15 acres between Oak Hill and Dripping Springs and are planning to build in the next year or so. Thank you!
  • PRO
    13 years ago
    We would love to talk to you about your project. Please give us a call at 512.329.0007 and we will get you in touch with one of our architects. In the meantime, if you provide your email, I will send you information regarding our floorplans. Have a great day!
  • 13 years ago
    would love the get information regarding this floor plan and information on the flooring
  • 13 years ago
    What are the dimensions of this room? Thanks!
  • 13 years ago
    How much is the countertop overhang on the island with the stools?
  • 13 years ago
    How wide is the walkway between the island and the wall cabinets?
  • 13 years ago
    can i have beautiful, unique house designs with a pool at the backyard? please send photos to my ideabook. thanks for indulging me.
  • 13 years ago
    my email . alabacathaygomez@yahoo.com .
  • 12 years ago
    I'm building a house in Brazil
    Could you please send me the floor plans of this house.. my email address is : wade.furtado@gmail.com
  • 12 years ago
    Love this kitchen! Is there a hood over the cook-top?
  • PRO
    12 years ago
    I'd love to design some tile that could go in this kitchen.
  • 12 years ago
    I'd love to get more information on the floor plan and specifications of this project. I am absolutely in love.
  • 12 years ago
    I'd love to have a link for your floor plans - meld@bellsouth.net
  • PRO
    12 years ago
    This is a Beautiful room. Thank you for sharing :)
  • PRO
    12 years ago
    I have emailed and left a voicemail. I haven't received any replies. I'm interested in floor plans. parkersignaturehomes@yahoo.com
  • 12 years ago
    I'm interested this floorplan. My email is vp98aa @ yahoo . com
  • 11 years ago
    I would love the floor plan too. Biannarose@gmail.com Thanks!
  • 10 years ago

    I too would love to see the lower floor floor plan...dannheimjellett@hotmail.com

    thank you!

  • 9 years ago
    would love info on the floor plan as well....jrhoxxx123@gmail.com
  • 8 years ago

    Could you design this space (Cortona Kitchen) around my bed rooms, bathrooms, etc. be my architect

  • 2 years ago

    Awesome kitchen! What’s the length and width of the islands ? Thank you!