Software
Houzz Logo Print
elizabeth2005

What is the countertop material?

13 years ago
Thanks!
Kitchen · More Info

Comments (5)

  • PRO
    13 years ago
    Winter Cloud marble.
  • 12 years ago
    Is this marble any less 'delicate' than calcutta and carrara since it is more tan/gold? Thank you.
  • PRO
    12 years ago
    Gosh, I really don't know whether it is any more or less porous or shows stains more or less than other marbles. I will say that I was in the house recently and after 6 years it has help up very well. As a general rule, I always recommend a honed finish over a polished as it shows marks less. There is a great Ideabook on marble counters here on Houzz. You should check it out.
    Gary Dresser
    Dresser Homes
  • 11 years ago
    For all of you here, I have to recommend Cambria Torquay. After months of searching, I narrowed down to that stone instead of marble and couldn't be happier after the install. It is gorgeous and bullet-proof compared to marble.
  • 11 years ago
    Where did locate the cumbria torquay?