Software
Houzz Logo Print
rnr6698

Love this sectional where is it from?

7 years ago
Transitional Design - South Dakota · More Info

Comments (12)

  • 7 years ago

    Hello - Can you please tell me the name of the company that custom made the sectional?

  • 6 years ago

    Yes, i would like to also know where i could get this kind of custom sofa. What's the company?

  • 6 years ago

    I too would like the name

  • 6 years ago

    It looks like Restoration Hardware !

  • 6 years ago

    I have a similar sectional .. by Cindy Crawford


  • 5 years ago

    Also try Macy’s they have a sectional almost identical and it customizable with over 120 color and fabrics

  • 5 years ago

    The whole theater is really nice. If I have that in my home, I would not go outside. - Marla Ahlgrimm

  • 5 years ago
    last modified: 5 years ago

    But look at the pond it's on. You couldn't help but go outside! Beautiful design, well done David Charlez Designs!

  • 5 years ago

    Any idea how wide the sectional is?

  • 4 years ago

    Why are they watching black panther?

  • 3 years ago

    Answer the freakin questions. Where do you get that couch?