where can I find a 3D model?
7 years ago
Related Stories

LAUNDRY ROOMSWhere Can I Hide My Laundry Area?
It’s a case of now you see it, now you don’t with these 10 clever ways of fitting in a laundry zone
Full Story
DESIGN FOR GOODCan 3D-Printed Homes Solve the Global Housing Crisis?
A San Francisco nonprofit and an Austin, Texas, tech firm aim to bring printed concrete homes to El Salvador next year
Full Story
PET PLACESPet’s Place: Where Can You Find Chess the Dog? On Chairs
A photographer documents her dog’s growth by taking pictures of her on fun and unique chairs
Full Story
THE POLITE HOUSEThe Polite House: What Can I Do About My Neighbors’ Trash Cans?
If you’re tired of staring at unsightly garbage way before pickup day, it’s time to have some tough conversations
Full Story
WORKING WITH AN ARCHITECTWho Needs 3D Design? 5 Reasons You Do
Whether you're remodeling or building new, 3D renderings can help you save money and get exactly what you want on your home project
Full Story
THE POLITE HOUSEThe Polite House: Can I Put a Remodel Project on Our Wedding Registry?
Find out how to ask guests for less traditional wedding gifts
Full Story
LATEST NEWS FOR PROFESSIONALSDesigning a Business: How Many Clients Can I Handle?
Design business coach Chelsea Coryell weighs in on how to find the right number of clients and projects
Full Story
GARDENING GUIDESLandscapes Take Shape With 3D Thinking
Strike the right balance of mass and space in your garden to give it intriguing dimension and appeal
Full Story
DECORATING GUIDES3 Hardworking Rooms You Can Make Happier With Wallpaper
Try beautiful patterned papers in these unexpected spaces to lift spirits and make daily chores more pleasant
Full StorySponsored
Central Ohio's Trusted Home Remodeler Specializing in Kitchens & Baths


Comment