Software
Houzz Logo Print
chris_chu70

Can you please tell me what color of paint for the kitchen island?

7 years ago
Copper Crest · More Info

Comments (20)

  • 7 years ago

    If i have to use Sherwin Williams, is there a comparable paint color? Thanks!

  • PRO
    7 years ago

    The SW store can color match to Benjamin Moore.

  • 7 years ago

    Gorgeous kitchen!

  • 7 years ago

    Can you please tell me the name and manufacturer of the backsplash? Thanks!

  • PRO
    7 years ago

    Can you share where you got these beautiful bar stools?

  • 7 years ago

    Can you please tell me if the island countertop is marble or quartz and what manufacturer it is and the name of the color. Just love it

  • 7 years ago

    dcap81--I believe in past comments on another photo of this kitchen, they said the island top is quartzite--which is a natural stone (not man made quartz). I think it was called Florida something or other. I know only because this is my inspiration photo for the remodel that I'm currently doing and I've selected a slightly different quartzite for my island.

  • 7 years ago

    Thank you so much for your response. Yes, after I submitted my question, I figured out how to see the answers to other questions lol so I was able to find out it’s called Florida Wave - again thank you

  • 7 years ago

    Dcap81- Can I ask what is the name of the quartzite you selected for your kitchen renovation? I love this kitchen design as well, but am looking for other quartzite options. Thank you!

  • 6 years ago

    What color white are the cabinets?

  • 6 years ago

    What is the flooring? Any chance it is LVP and if so, what make and color? Than you!

  • 6 years ago

    Donna Greer, the builder said in anoyher response, the uppers were done in Sherwin Williams SW 7005 PURE WHITE.

  • 6 years ago

    Stunning kitchen. I love the pendant lighting. Great job

  • 6 years ago

    Can you please share information on the backsplash?

  • 6 years ago

    I’ve had this exact picture on my phone as an “inspiration photo” and only recently came across Florida Wave quartzite. How cool that this is the quartzite in the picture! Love it

  • 5 years ago

    Please share the name of the backsplash!! Beautiful kitchen!!!

  • 5 years ago

    Love this kitchen!! What tiles are used in the backsplash and the color? Thank you in advance!

  • 5 years ago

    Backsplash color

  • 5 years ago

    Where are the pendant lights from?