Software
Houzz Logo Print
llailiall

Tree trim service making a mess

7 years ago

The neighbors are having a tree taken down that is on their propertyline, overhangs into our yard. Yesterday the company asked my husband if they are allowed on our property, he said yes just don’t leave a mess.


Well they are supposed be back today to clean up, but I don’t want them to. This is my back area of the yard where I had some black nursery pots and I’m sure it looked like garbage to them, but it wasn’t. They trampled and broke most of them and there are small twigs everywhere. They got the big stuff out, would you tell them to stay out of your yard and not worry about cleaning it up?


I can’t see how they had any intention of getting the huge qty of small twigs out, they would have needed a tarp at the outset.

Comments (6)