Software
Houzz Logo Print
erasmus_gw

OT Rechargeable Mower

7 years ago

I end up mowing the grass most of the time here. My husband wanted to buy a rechargeable electric Worxx mower so he did. Now he enjoys mowing although he hates mowing around roses and manages to get scratched more than I do. I use it too and like some things about it.


It's lightweight, so easier to push, and is on the small side. It's more maneuverable. It stays charged long enough to mow my entire yard and has enough power to cut well. The best thing about it is that I don't have to jerk on a cord to crank it up. You just flip a switch and it's on. You can turn it off and restart it with no problem. My old mower had to cool off before it could be restarted. Altogether I'm happy with this mower. It's very quiet. They don't recommend keeping it outdoors so I've got it in a spare bedroom.

Comments (2)