0
Find the right pro for your project

OT Rechargeable Mower

erasmus_gw

I end up mowing the grass most of the time here. My husband wanted to buy a rechargeable electric Worxx mower so he did. Now he enjoys mowing although he hates mowing around roses and manages to get scratched more than I do. I use it too and like some things about it.

It's lightweight, so easier to push, and is on the small side. It's more maneuverable. It stays charged long enough to mow my entire yard and has enough power to cut well. The best thing about it is that I don't have to jerk on a cord to crank it up. You just flip a switch and it's on. You can turn it off and restart it with no problem. My old mower had to cool off before it could be restarted. Altogether I'm happy with this mower. It's very quiet. They don't recommend keeping it outdoors so I've got it in a spare bedroom.

• Lilyfinch z7 mid tn

That’s awesome!! How much yard or time do you spend mowing ?

• erasmus_gw

I guess about 45 minutes. There's not that much grass left in my yard. I like not having to gas up a mower. It comes with two batteries which are larger than most Worx batteries. However they still fit on the other Worx tools I have. I have a rechargeable weedeater , Jawsaw, and leaf blower. Love the weedeater and Jawsaw but the leaf blower is not good. I can use the bigger mower batteries with my weedeater and it makes it run longer. My husband says Worx designs tools for women and old people. I guess that means they try to make them less heavy and easy to use.