0

ISO Deep Utility Sink

hbeing

I had no idea it is so difficult to find a nice, deep sturdy utility sink for the laundry room. Any ideas who's selling them? Thank you in advance.

• Annette Holbrook(z6b-7a)

There are too many to list here. What do you consider deep? Most utility sinks are about 12” deep or so. Are you looking for drop in, under mount or wall mount? How wide is the base cabinets you are putting it in?

• enduring

I bought a 24x24 sized standing stainless steel sink from Home Depot online. it was really expensive. I think it is about 12" deep, but not sure. It still needs to be installed, so I can't report on the product. I wanted stainless steel for my basement laundry area.

• ci_lantro

Check restaurant supply stores, locally and on-line, for stainless steel commercial utility sinks. Amazon, too. You can watch for restaurants/ grocery stores, etc. that are closing and liquidating equipment as well as used restaurant equipment dealers for a used sink.