0

10”x30” tiles in shower/bath?

luscious111
Hi! I found 10”x30” marble-look tiles that I love. I want to install them stacked horizontally in both a walk-in shower (36”x60”) and bath (32”x60”). I would install the short walls first either the tiles cut down so that the seam is in the middle, and the full tiles on the long wall with one seam down the middle as well.

Any thoughts if this will look as great as I think it will?

Has anyone done this or seen images of what I’m describing?

Thanks for any help:)

• luscious111
    Ugh can’t edit previous post. I meant to say “I would install the short walls first WITH the tiles cut down so that the seam is in the middle”.

The short walls in the shower would have tiles that are 10”x18” so that the grout line is in the middle of the wall. Same idea in the bath, the shorter walls will have 10”x16” tiles.
    Skippack Tile & Stone

If you have to cut down that many tiles, it's the wrong size for your project. You have selected a marble looking tile as well and the stacked look will be contrived when all cut up. There's plenty of size options for a marble looking tile; just go shopping again to get a better idea of what works for your space.