PRIVACY SCREENSGrow Your Own Privacy: How to Screen With Plants and Trees
Use living walls to lower your home and garden's exposure while boosting natural beauty in your landscapeFull Story
PRIVACY SCREENSThese Ideas for Outdoor Screens Prove Privacy Can Be Beautiful
Translucent panels, slatted wood, laser-cut metal and plantings offer just the right mix of seclusion and viewsFull Story
YOUR FIRST HOUSEHow to Turn a Stock Tank Into a Planter for Edibles and More
Give your container garden a fresh look by converting a galvanized-metal trough into a large planterFull Story
SUMMER GARDENING10 Ideas for a Front-Yard Edible Garden Your Neighbors Will Love
Choosing attractive, well-mannered plants and sharing the bounty will go a long way to keeping the peaceFull Story
GARDENING GUIDESA Formerly Weedy Lot Now Brims With Edibles and Honeybees
Photographers transform their barren backyard into an oasis filled with fruit, vegetables, honey, eggs and moreFull Story
BOOKS5 Tips for Getting the Most Out of a Small Edible Garden
Learn to grow a bounty of fruits, vegetables and herbs no matter the size of your plotFull Story
MOST POPULAR7 Best Plant Types for Creating Privacy and How to Use Them
Follow these tips for using different types of plants as living privacy screensFull Story
Ferguson Bath, Kitchen & Lighting Gallery
- Hilda HDA-2391 Black and White Contemporary Rug, 8'x11'
- Sari Silk With Burnt Orange Colors Hand-Knotted Zero Pile Rug, 8'9"x11'9"
- Antiqued Bakshaish 300 Kpsi Hand-Knotted Oriental Rug, 8'1"x9'10"
- Potter POT-9905 Ivory and Gray Traditional Rug, 7'11"x10'3"
- Hand-Knotted Antiqued Bidjar Pure Wool Oriental Rug
- Hand Knotted Persian Nahavand Pure Wool Oriental Rug, 4'7"x6'5"
- Durie Kilim Reversible Flat Weave Hand Woven Oriental Rug, 8'0"x10'2"
- Homespice Decor Pewter Jute Braided Rug 6'x9' Oval