WORKING WITH PROS11 Questions to Ask an Architect or a Building Designer
Before you make your hiring decision, ask these questions to find the right home design pro for your projectFull Story
DECORATING GUIDES8 Questions to Ask Yourself Before Meeting With Your Designer
Thinking in advance about how you use your space will get your first design consultation off to its best startFull Story
HOUZZ QUIZHouzz Quiz: What Kind of Remodeling Client Are You?
Answer these questions to discover your personality type and the traits you bring to your home projectsFull Story
PRODUCT PICKSGuest Picks: 20 Decor Pieces to Pull a Room Together
Use these rugs, pillows, holders and other pieces to give your rooms a finished lookFull Story
WORKING WITH PROSWhat Architects Want You to Know About Hiring the Right One
Learn from the pros how to find an architect who makes the most sense for you and your projectFull Story
THE POLITE HOUSEThe Polite House: On ‘No Shoes’ Rules and Breaking Up With Contractors
Emily Post’s great-great-granddaughter gives us advice on no-shoes policies and how to graciously decline a contractor’s bidFull Story
Loudoun County Design Build - Best of Houzz Four Years Running '14-17
- Porcelain Vessel Sink, White, Vessel Faucet, Chrome
- Peter Side Table, Dark Walnut
- Contemporary Single Handle Lavatory Faucet, Oil Rubbed Bronze
- Manhattan 30" White Wall Mirror
- Allium Blue Gray Printed Cotton Curtain Single Panel, 50"x84"
- 8"x8" Tantan Handmade Cement Tile, Tan/White, Set of 12
- Barclay Butera Intermix Union Jack Area Rug By Nourison 7'9"x10'10"
- Anna Side Table, Metal and Antiqued Mirror