Where can I buy the brackets holding the clothing rod?
7 years ago
Related Stories

LAUNDRY ROOMSWhere Can I Hide My Laundry Area?
It’s a case of now you see it, now you don’t with these 10 clever ways of fitting in a laundry zone
Full Story
THE POLITE HOUSEThe Polite House: What Can I Do About My Neighbors’ Trash Cans?
If you’re tired of staring at unsightly garbage way before pickup day, it’s time to have some tough conversations
Full Story
LIFEThe Polite House: How Can I Kindly Get Party Guests to Use Coasters?
Here’s how to handle the age-old entertaining conundrum to protect your furniture — and friendships
Full Story
LIFEThe Polite House: How Can I Tell a Construction Crew to Pipe Down?
If workers around your home are doing things that bother you, there’s a diplomatic way to approach them
Full Story
DECORATING GUIDESWhere to Splurge and Where to Save When Decorating
Get a designer’s advice on where to invest in durable essentials and focal pieces for your home, and where to economize
Full Story
REMODELING GUIDESWhere to Splurge, Where to Save in Your Remodel
Learn how to balance your budget and set priorities to get the home features you want with the least compromise
Full Story
FUN HOUZZEverything I Need to Know About Decorating I Learned from Downton Abbey
Mind your manors with these 10 decorating tips from the PBS series, returning on January 5
Full Story
MOST POPULAR9 Reasons to Buy a Painting
No print or poster can rival the power of an original painting, chosen by you, for where you live
Full Story
DECLUTTERINGIs Clutter Holding You Back From Living Your Ideal Life?
Here are 7 ways clutter can bog you down, and 7 ways you can benefit from decluttering
Full Story
ORGANIZING5 Clothes Closets With Storage Ideas to Inspire
Built-in organizers, wall-mounted shoe racks and a pull-down rod help corral these wardrobes
Full Story
gypsynataliia
marlene_sOriginal Author