I need to know the height of this faucet.
7 years ago
Related Stories

FUN HOUZZEverything I Need to Know About Decorating I Learned from Downton Abbey
Mind your manors with these 10 decorating tips from the PBS series, returning on January 5
Full Story
LIFEYou Said It: ‘Just Because I’m Tiny Doesn’t Mean I Don’t Go Big’
Changing things up with space, color and paint dominated the design conversations this week
Full Story
FURNITUREWhat to Know Before Buying Bar Stools
Learn about bar stool types, heights and the one key feature that will make your life a whole lot easier
Full Story
BATHROOM DESIGNHow to Know if an Open Bathroom Vanity Is for You
Ask yourself these questions to learn whether you’d be happy with a vanity that has open shelves
Full Story
HOME TECHAre the Latest High-Definition TVs for You? Here’s What to Know
See what’s new with 4K ultra HD televisions and projectors, and find out what they will cost you
Full Story
REMODELING GUIDES6 Must-Know Lessons From a Serial Renovator
Get your remodel right the first time, with this insight from an architect who's been there too many times to count
Full Story
REMODELING GUIDESKnow Your House: The Steps in Finishing a Basement
Learn what it takes to finish a basement before you consider converting it into a playroom, office, guest room or gym
Full Story
KNOW YOUR HOUSEKnow Your House: Components of a Roof
Don't get held up by confusion over trusses, rafters and purlins. Learn about a roof's features and their purposes here
Full Story
DECORATING GUIDESEasy Reference: Standard Heights for 10 Household Details
How high are typical counters, tables, shelves, lights and more? Find out at a glance here
Full Story
FURNITUREKnow When to Fold 'Em
When space is tight, look for furniture that cleverly collapses, expands or fills more than one role
Full Story

Rebekah G