HOUZZ TOURSHouzz Tour: In Japan, a U-Shaped House Made With Natural Materials
Living areas are in one building and private sleeping areas are in another. A kitchen bridges the two structuresFull Story
MOST POPULARCabinets 101: How to Choose Construction, Materials and Style
Do you want custom, semicustom or stock cabinets? Frameless or framed construction? We review the optionsFull Story
FARMHOUSES15 Farmhouse Kitchens That Made Us Swoon This Month
Raw wood, natural light, shiplap siding — we just couldn’t get enough of these farmhouse-style kitchens uploaded to Houzz in JanuaryFull Story
MOST POPULARHouzz TV: This Amazing Lake House Made a Couple’s Dream Come True
Step inside a dream home on Lake Austin, where architecture celebrating gorgeous views has a striking beauty of its ownFull Story
WORKING WITH AN INTERIOR DESIGNERInside Houzz: An Interior Design Match Made Right Here
See a redesign that started on Houzz — and learn how to find your own designer, architect or other home pro on the siteFull Story
MOST POPULARHouzz Tour: A Custom-Made Tiny House for Skiing and Hiking
Ethan Waldman quit his job, left his large house and spent $42,000 to build a 200-square-foot home that costs him $100 a month to live inFull Story
- Modern Mosaic Square Accent, Krokos, 30"x30"
- Area Rug Mosaic, Ceiba, 24"x43"
- Handcut Stone Art Accent, Blissful, 12"x12"
- Arabesque Marble Rug Mosaic, Symma, 24"x35"
- Aramith Premium Accessory Kit Pool Table Accessories
- Botanical Medallion, Aeliana, 24"x24"
- Roman Mosaic Accent Tile, Mercia, 20"x20"
- Modern Art Flower Mosaic, Ruza, 12"x12"