I have some spots under my trees that need over seeding each year. I typically seed and hand throw top soil over, then lightly rake if its a bigger area or rake if I got heavy handed with the dirt. I noticed that being such a thin layer of dirt it drys out fast. I was thinking of buying patch master or a similar product to reduce the watering, but all I can find are versions with seed premixed in. I have my own seed and dont want to pay for extra. Any recommendations on a seedless patchmaster like product I could get at a chain hardware store? Zone 5b northern Illinois, so it's still cool here.
Related Professionals
Middletown Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Madison Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Springfield Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Effingham Landscape Contractors · Concord Landscape Contractors · Victoria Landscape Contractors · Gary Landscape Contractors · Oneonta Landscape Contractors · Jackson Landscape Contractors · Athens Home Builders · Carbondale Home Builders · Bowling Green Home Builders · Cincinnati Home Builders · Farmington Home Builders · Yakima Home Builders