Software
Houzz Logo Print
kes4753

Extra Special Wish Rose

7 years ago

Is there a rose, currently unavailable to you for some reason, that even if you had no more space, even if you had no money left in your budget, even if it was the wrong time of year, even if people around you told you that it was a bad idea, that you would still get it? I've been thinking a lot about this lately. While I admire everyone's stunning displays of HT's and Austins, they, along with many HPs, don't do well here at all. Floribundas and minis are only a little better. OTOH Lens and Pemberton hybrid musks do well here and it seems there are fewer offered every year. Polyanthas are dead easy for me. I could easily become a collector except that the same handful are offered all the time. It seems like the availability of many of older or less than mainstream roses is so fleeting that if they aren't grabbed immediately, there is no second chance.

Comments (3)