Software
Houzz Logo Print
ruchby

14 years ago
Hi - can you please tell me what that gorgeous yellow is? Thanks!
Diana Larr · More Info

Comments (8)

  • PRO
    14 years ago
    I will get that for you tomorrow. I'm glad you like the color. It works in any light.
  • 14 years ago
    Diana, is the color in the picture old straw hat? Thanks!
  • PRO
    14 years ago
    Hi, sorry for the delay. NH is not known for having the best reception. The color is Antiquity OC-107. This shade has oxidized over a year +/-, and the photographer had some artificial light to remove any shadows. The day was perfect, so with all of these combinations, the color might vary slightly when you apply it to your wall. I hope this helps and let me know if there is anything else I can do. :-)
  • 14 years ago
    Thanks Diana!
  • PRO
    14 years ago
    You are so very welcome! Good luck with your project!
  • 14 years ago
    Thank you Diana. Did you paint both the walls and ceilings in the same color?
  • PRO
    14 years ago
    I did. I used full strength on the walls and ceiling since I had plenty of height to work with. When I'm working with a standard ceiling height, I cut the strength in half to lighten for height, but keep the room uniform. I have use this with light and dark colors. It has a great effect.