My Lithop seedlings are doing their first “shed” or whatever. they were just solid smooth green blobs before, then the outside died and now it popped out with it’s adult markings and split. I assume that means it’s happy. 2 questions. The first one popped right out, see pic. The other 2 have looked the same for weeks. Are they stuck? Should I help them? Or leave them alone? Also I’m concerned about the dead bits themselves. I had a haworthia cutting with a single dead leaf on the outside. Went to pull it when I moved it out for spring and low and behold, mealy bugs That one leaf attracted them. Will this dead stuff attract them to my lithops?! Should I try to remove it? Mind you, these seedlings are very tiny. Finger for reference. I don’t want to hurt them but my precious lauii and agavoid seedlings are in there with them and I can’t afford mealy bugs.
Gabby C (FL 9A)
Nicole PuiiaOriginal Author
Related Professionals
Tallahassee Landscape Contractors · Waycross Landscape Contractors · Mankato Landscape Contractors · Manhattan Landscape Contractors · Santa Rosa Landscape Contractors · Sarnia Landscape Contractors · Asheville General Contractors · Minneapolis Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Scranton Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Ontario Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Zanesville Landscape Contractors · Ogden Landscape Contractors · Canton Stone, Pavers & Concrete · Cleveland Stone, Pavers & Concrete · Eugene Stone, Pavers & Concrete