Highly impressed with my 9.99 (shipping was 9.95) band I got from Almost Eden Roses. Wow! Almost the same size as a few I got from Heirloom Roses that I paid triple that price for.
Has as anyone else bought roses from them, how did they hold up?
Do you think this band has enough growth to stick in the ground or should I want til late summer?
I‘m just tickled pink about this rose as she was the only one that had it in stock. Still trying to locate a purple skyliner, what’s meant to be will be.
Mrs Gartin z6a KCOriginal Author
ladybug A 9a Houston area
Related Professionals
New Orleans Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Westminster Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Cookeville Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Buffalo Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Hempstead Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Coeur d'Alene Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Peoria Landscape Contractors · Lewiston Landscape Contractors · Janesville Landscape Contractors · Wheeling Landscape Contractors · Clearlake Landscape Contractors · Cherry Hill Home Builders · Rocky Mount Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · La Grande Home Builders · Pullman Home Buildersingrid_vc so. CA zone 9
sultry_jasmine_nights (Florida-9a-ish)
Plumeria Girl (Florida ,9b)