MY HOUZZHouzz TV: A New England Farmhouse Explodes With Color
Creativity and color burst from every corner in this unique 18th-century Massachusetts home for an artist and her familyFull Story
MOST POPULARDesign Debate: Should You Use Books for Decoration?
Color blocking, books by the yard, blank covers — is all fair in love and decor?Full Story
ARCHITECTUREThe Passive House: What It Is and Why You Should Care
If you don’t understand passive design, you could be throwing money out the windowFull Story
ACCESSORIES10 Popular Home Design Trends — Timely or Timeless?
Weigh in on whether these of-the-moment decorating elements will have staying power or become a memory of these timesFull Story
Loudoun County Interior Designer Best of Houzz 2013-2017
- Serene Spaces Living Split Philodendron Tree, 63"
- Serene Spaces Living Money Tree Plant, 47"
- Serene Spaces Living Classic Glass Cloche and Base
- Serene Spaces Living Lavender Ball
- Serene Spaces Living Fatsia Leaf, Set of 72
- Serene Spaces Living Oversized Cream Sakura Branch
- Boxwood Ball Topiary, 4"x5 1/2"
- Serene Spaces Living Fiddle Leaf Fig Spray, Set of 12