wvuphan

Kennebec Potato Plant Issue

wvuphan

Hi there - hoping someone can help me with my potato plants.

This is the first time I've tried to grow potatoes and everything was going fine until this past week. I went away on vacation for 5 days and we apparently had a ton of rain in southeastern VA. It's been really hot and humid as well. Does anyone know what could be wrong with half of my potato bed and what I should do? Looks like some of the leaves have yellowed or curled and began to die off. These are organic Kennebec potatoes seeds from Johnny Seeds. Half of my potato bed is having this issue, while the other half looks unaffected. These were planted on April 22nd.

Not sure if I should trim the affected plants and harvest before what tubers have formed are affected? Not sure if this will spread to my other plants or if this can be fixed?

I've posted pictures for reference. The last picture is the portion of the bed that hasn't been affected yet. Any insight is very much appreciated! Please let me know if you need any additional information.