eslavizatatiana

which colour for the garage and front door?

eslavizatatiana

Guidance please; Dont know how to pick a colour for my garage door and front door, also should I use the same colour for both?

• Brandie Van Ee

is your door a dark brown and white or black and white

• eslavizatatiana

In fact we installed inserts in our front door and looks like this picture now. The current paint is dark brown but we need to paint it due to the glass insert.

• party_music50

I love the current colors in the house and garage door, and your new door is gorgeous. Can we see a new full view photo? I think the door color should reflect your personality. :)

SJS Interiors

I would do the garage door the color of your trim. The front door could be painted a different color. Don’t know your color preferences, maybe red?

• eslavizatatiana
    <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?><md>Hi SJS Interiors, are you referring to the beige colour around the door? Or the black trim they put around the glass inserts ? I had bought black colour to match the glass door insert trim they installed and was thinking on painting the door and garage black but then I read that painting the garage black it will make the garage stand too much and the whole house appearance will be kind of lost. So I don’t really know what to do
  • DavidR

I'm no decorator, but I'd be inclined to paint the garage door to match the siding (or whatever that is) around the window above it. That would open up and brighten the front of the house and tie it together, IMO. I'd probably leave the front door alone.

• eslavizatatiana

Def like your sugestión DavidR, you are right that it would tie together with the house and the front door can stand alone with a darker/different colour. Tks!!