fancyxx

white tufted dining room chairs

fancyxx

we are looking for good quality white tufted chairs for our dining room. Anyone have any they love and can suggest? The ones I found don’t have the best reviews. Photo of our kitchen/dining, dining room table and chair inspo. Any help would be much appreciated!

• sushipup1

You can do a lot better than those chairs. And white? This is where you go for some color/texture!

• fancyxx
    <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?><md>Thank you for your suggestion. We are very set on the entire house being white, black and gray
  • Karen Rose

I like the white. I would go for leather/leatherette though, otherwise might be a pain to clean! I have an all black, white and gray and silver house with occasional pops of blue and green. I love it!

• mmmunroe

Hi. I'm not sure where you are located but there are sources chairsource.ca, restoration hardware, Arhaus, any local custom upholsterer, Calico Corners, Urban Barn, West Elm, Crate and Barrel.