FOR PROS
Business tools custom-built for our industry

Say 'so long' to generic business software. Houzz Pro is designed for industry professionals like you.

sharon2079

for those who understand science... help me out here please - alfalfa

sharon2079

I have been applying alfalfa for the last year on my roses because of the advice I got from this forum as well as it was recommended by local rosarians... there is new thread on the alfafa tea and I have been following it... It seems like it really does make the plants do better.... I have seen good growth on my roses as well as tomatoes....

but I have had terrible out breaks of white flies both on roses and tomatoes.... huge outbreaks .... clouds of them

I just got through reading this article

https://manicbotanix.com/triacontonal/

For those who understand science do you think it is the alfalfa that has caused my whiteflies.... I can't seem to get rid of them.... If this is one of the insects that seems to be attracted to growth from alfafa is there something else that I can add to get rid of the whiteflies and still get the same growth on tomatoes and roses...

Thanks

Sharon