Software
Houzz Logo Print
ruralpa

Anyone else have issues?

7 years ago

I am super duper excited, have monarch butterflies this year, plus I see more monarch caterpillars on herbs I am allowing to munch on. Wanted to post pics, but won’t load

Comments (7)

  • 7 years ago

    Houzz occasionally has problems, but there is usually more than one way to get something done. I assume you were trying to load photos directly from your computer, phone or tablet. Try to load your photos into an Ideabook first. If you hover over Your Houzz a drop-down menu should appear. Choose Upload Photos or Files and a page for doing that should open. You can make a folder for Monarch Butterflies and put your photos there. Then try to add photos to your comment using the Houzz Photo icon. It opens first to Ideabooks. Click on a photo and it should show up in the inset window, then click on the Insert button.

  • 7 years ago

    Will try again, oic showed up but didn’t load

  • 7 years ago

    busylizzy, I have a horrible time posting pictures about half the time, the other half it works just fine. Sometimes entire posts go away. (sigh) I've learned to copy long posts before I hit that submit button!

    Mindshift, thanks for that information, I'm going to try that next time I have problems. Right now my solution is to just forget about it and try again tomorrow, but your solution is probably more efficient, LOL.

    Annie


  • 7 years ago

    Thanks,

    oh annie I see that you can cinnamon red hot pickles. I have A great cinnamon sweet pickle recipe , 9 day, that I worked on for 3 years, so not to use alum, but have a crunchy pickle when refrigerated. I can send if you interested.


  • 7 years ago

    I'd love it, I'm always game for a new pickle recipe. I do make Linda Lou's 10 day sweet pickles, but I'd love to give yours a try too. My grandson just LOVES pickles, any kind!


    Annie

  • 7 years ago

    Ok, will post soon

    up to my eyeballs with produce now!

    i said I wasn’t going to process a bushel of peaches, but the neighbor is bulldozing the peach trees to plant new, so i couldn’t see burying all those peaches. Taking bushels off and have wood for the smoker!