Which wall should I hang my quilts on?
August 13, 2019
One quilt on each wall.
Side by side near the lamps/nightstand.
Side by side near the door at the foot of the bed.
ORGANIZINGThe Hanging Magic of Kitchen Wall Rail Organization
Inspiration and Products to Help Clean Up Countertop ClutterFull Story
DIY PROJECTSDIY Dreidel Wall Hanging Puts a New Spin on Hanukkah Decor
Create a custom silkscreen-like decoration with this playful pattern, fabric and freezer paper — no sewing machine requiredFull Story
MOST POPULARSee Winning Modern Quilts on Display at QuiltCon 2015
Top quilts have been chosen from among hundreds at the international show in Austin through February 22. View them and others hereFull Story
ORGANIZINGSimplifying: Which Papers to Keep and Which to Toss
Find out which records and papers you can get rid of when you are decluttering or moving to a smaller homeFull Story
MOST POPULAREverything I Need to Know About Decorating I Learned from Downton Abbey
Mind your manors with these 10 decorating tips from the PBS series, returning on January 5Full Story
Loudoun County's Kitchen & Bath Design Experts | Best of Houzz 2x
- Remo White Wall Medallion 18x48", White
- Colored Pencil Duvet Cover, Full
- Marina White Wall Medallion 18x48", White
- Blue - Handmade Wall hanging Wall decor Tapestry with Tassels - 18 X 70 Inches
- Forsythia Garden I by Nan
- "Crown with Round Spires" Hand Made Art Collage Solid Black Frame Wall Art
- Avengers: Infinity War Collage Poster, Premium Unframed
- Eiffel Tower Collage Framed Graphic Wall Art Under Glass Handmade 33x17