I have MB and it blooms continually and the wafting fragrance is blissful for me. I am looking at Sidonie now, a rose that I didnt know of. The flowers of Sidonie, the bloom and bud clusters, the color, at least in the pictures I have seen seem just like those of MB.
Is there a significant difference between the two roses when you grow them in a home garden? I dont have that much space and I want to choose roses that are special in different ways. How are the shape of the bush, the flowering, the fragrance, the color and even ease of culture different? What is special about Sidonie that would make it worth having? The name is beautiful!
If I were to get Sidonie should I get own root from HCR or a grafted one from Palatine?
Thanks!
Ken Wilkinson
monarda_gw
Related Professionals
Poughkeepsie Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Eau Claire Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Tampa Landscape Contractors · Florence Landscape Contractors · Bridgeport Landscape Contractors · Albany Home Builders · Pine Bluff Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Atlanta Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Corpus Christi Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Bloomington Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Oklahoma City Landscape Contractors · Middletown Landscape Contractors · Plattsburgh Landscape Contractors · Fayetteville Home Builders · Peoria Home BuilderskatyajiniOriginal Author
Ken Wilkinson