Thermador MCES 01 microwave

HU-461574442

I need a replacement for this microwave, Thermador offers no suggestions on replacement

• acm

measure it in all dimensions. then go to the store or website for your favorite appliance store and find one that will fit into the same space. in a pinch, you can use Lowes or Home Depot to start, as they usually allow you to limit your searches by as many dimensions as you need to.

• wdccruise

According to the Thermador MCES webpage on appliancesconnect.com, the replacement unit is the Thermador MBES. If you are using one of the trim kits for the MCES, I'd save it and see if you could reuse it with the MBES. The MBES trim kits have different part numbers but the installation instructions for the two microwave ovens appear are similar.

I would check out the Frigidaire FGMO226NUF (and its 27" and 30" trim kits), before I purchased the overpriced MBES, particularly if I also had to purchase one of it's ridiculously-overpriced trim ($400!) kits.